Friday 20 April 2012

Sonakshi speaks about rift with Salman


For quite sometime lots has been written after Sonakshi Sinha and her first co-star Salman Khan. She debuted with blockbuster ‘Dabangg’ opposite Salman and both developed a good professional and personal relationship but post the release of the film, many things were written about Sonakshi and Salman that she was moved out of Sallu’s camp and befriend with Shahrukh Khan to which Sonakshi was highly upset.
Sonakshi clears the air about rift with Salman Khan, Sonakshi said, “Firstly, after `Dabangg` released it took me two months to really accept the fact that the film had reached such massive levels and that audiences loved me. Post that, both of us were busy with our respective projects, but whenever we met at events or functions we were as comfortable with each other as we were during the shooting of the film. Rumours of a problem between us amuses us no end, as many a times when they`re busy making us fight, we`re actually having fun shooting for the film. I have immense respect for Salman. He is the best. Why would we have any problems with each other?”

Sonakshi is full of respect and praise for Salman for whatever he has done for her. She said, “Salman and Arbaaz (Khan) saw me at a college fashion show, and asked me to be Rajjo in their film. I hesitated at first as I wasn`t sure. But when an actor like Salman Khan feels that you have what it takes to be an actor, you can`t not believe him. When I was convinced and ready for the role, he mentored me through not just acting, but also my gymming and well being.”

Well, Sonakshi has finally put the rumor into rest. She is shooting 'Dabangg 2' with Salman Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment