Thursday 26 April 2012

Mobile Company Signs Sunny Leone As Their Brand Ambassador

After shooting for a condom brand recently, Sunny Leone will now be seen selling mobile phones. A cellular company has signed Sunny as their brand ambassador.

As part of her deal, Leone shot for a television commercial for the brand in Bangkok. "I am very excited to be associated with such a young and vibrant brand like Chaze. I chose to associate with 'Brand Chaze' because I am really impressed by Chaze's ideology of bringing out mobile technology for the masses and personally feel connected with their vision," the penthouse pet was quoted saying.

"This is my first TVC for any Indian brand and I am very charged up shooting for it. I am confident that the masses would like using the Chaze range of phones as it is very trendy to look at and offers true value for money," the30-year-old actress further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment