Sunday 15 April 2012

Shahrukh Khan ,"I am an Actor Not a Enterprisor!"

Bollywood starr Sharukhan who co-owns the Kolkata Knight Riders IPL franchisee and runs a film production house, Sunday said he was not an entrepreneur but an actor who endeavors to make a difference with his acting.
“I am hardly an entrepreneur. I don’t even think of myself as a star. I see myself as someone who is trying to make a difference with his acting,” said Khan addressing the media at the inauguration of Prayag Film City (PFC) in West Midnapore’s Chandrakona, some 130 km from here.
“I come from a middle-class background. I like to work 18-20 hours a day and for the last 30 years I have been following this schedule. I have two passions: sports and film making. I have a production house and a cricket franchisee,” said Khan.
Khan, who was present at the curtain raiser of the phase-1 of the sprawling PFC, said the facility will make a difference to the art of film making not only in eastern India but to the entire film fraternity of the country.
“I feel the film city will become a one stop film making centre where you come with a good story and go out with a great film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment