Monday 18 June 2012

Sonam Kapoor Blasts Media For Twisting Her Statements About Katrina Kaif


A few days back, the media industry had gone into gossip overdrive when it was reported thatSonam Kapoor claimed that Katrina Kaif was 'shameless' and this has not gone down well with the Mausam girl, who insists that her statements were twisted out of context.

In a recent interview, Kapoor was quoted saying, "I love Katrina Kaif and have said amazing things about her, but people have taken one statement and twisted it saying that I called her shameless! I just said that I wanted to give her a bouquet of flowers as I love what she does. As an actor, you need to be without inhibitions, listen to the director and do what he tells you. I want to be like her."
Sonam Kapoor will be next seen romantically paired opposite 'Kolaveri Kid' Dhanush inRaanjhnaa, which will also have her Aisha co-star Abhay Deol playing a cameo.

No comments:

Post a Comment