Tuesday 10 June 2014

Aamir Khan says "I am the biggest fan of Dilip Kumar"


Aamir, who recited a poem written by Prasoon Joshi on the stage before unveiling the book, shared, ''I think I am the biggest fan of Dilip Sahab in this world. I have grown up watching him and his work. He is such an inspirational figure. I have learnt so much just watching him. There is altogether different aura of Dilip Sahab. There is no one like him and there can be no one in the coming times. Everytime I watch him on-screen, his work I feel I am discovering something new about Dilip Sahab. It's truly an honour to be here.''

Aamir was also all praise of Saira Banu, who took the initiative and was driving force behind the autobiography, about being extremely supportive to Dilip Kumar in his each and every endeavour. 

''Saira Banu has been the pillar of strength throughout Dilip Sahab's life. I love the way she stood by him and took care of him,'' Aamir said.

Also present to grace the mega event were Amitabh Bachchan, Javed Akhtar, Karan Johar, Vyjayanthimala, Dharmendra, Jeetendra, Riteish Deshmukh, Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan's father Salim Khan, Subhash Ghai, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Rajkumar Hirani, Aamir Khan's wife Kiran Rao, Zeenat Aman, Danny Denzongpa, Prem Chopra, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Javed Ali, Aditya Panscholi, Johnny Lever, Abbas Mustan, Shaan, Farida Jalal, Kapil Sharma & Ali Asgar, Sharbani Mukerji, Ayan Mukerji, Sharman Joshi, and many others 

No comments:

Post a Comment